The Twith Effect (TE) The Twith Effect (TE)

wow

i really don't know what to say, this song is a mess. No memorable leads, or theme, one sample just repeated end to end the whole time, not over 2 min long...
Its really bad
Constructively, I think sample placement should be something to work on (it takes thought!), as well as allowing your lead to be heard of random ambient noises (the rest of the song)

god this is bad, sorry

Cdragon94 responds:

It's suppose to be short and simple...

May I add: it was thrown together quickly for a friend while sounding at least decent, giving it below a 3 and 5 you're just being a god-damn jackass.

Waiting in the Terminal Waiting in the Terminal

well

well, the thing about this track is that to me it seems very boring, the instruments are boring, it has no solid leads, and not much structure either. Since its called waiting in the terminal, I don't know if that is the vibe you were going for or not, but if you want to spice it up a bit, the first thing I would do is get some more unique and interesting sounding instruments

NeverHundred responds:

I could mess with new sounds and even work on my own synthesizers... but why mess with perfection. I like the classic sound better, if it works this good than why fuck with it?

I'd rather put my energy into the melody, the rhythm and how I mix the song together.

Bounce to the The Beat Bounce to the The Beat

advice

well, you sound pretty good to me, but seriously, do you really think newgrounds is the best place to go to for constructive beatboxing advice? I imagine there must be sites devoted to this, and anyone who doesn't beatbox is going to be pretty limited in their ability to tell you how to improve.

roboshopquartet responds:

I was really wanting to post my beatbox clips to see how it sounded as music by people who probably don't listen to beatbox on a near daily basis. Thanks for the good review!

bleepology bleepology

nice

I really like your sounds but the way they are arranged and overlapped is not as good, try a little more variation in your leads, or layer them more to create a varied sound. But they all have really good cohesiveness and are certainly not presetish.

work work work

Mumblz1 responds:

Thanks man. Yeah I'm still learning new stuff about this program. Thanks for the feedback!

(Andiron) Hydroxide 2.0 (Andiron) Hydroxide 2.0

Well

Well, thats certainly taking the song in a different direction, much more chiplike. While I can certainly see your increasing skillz at song construction, I'm not sure I like the new version, It is just not very substantial. Pretty big decision to remove the baller chords that the whole song was built around to begin with. Basically, its just a chip mix of the original, and while its a pretty good chip mix, chip is not my favorite style. Can't wait for the next song to come out...Wink Wink.

Sob3k

KBen responds:

yup yup

&amp;lt;SHORTZ&amp;gt;Foolish Child <SHORTZ>Foolish Child

Not terrible

it is what it is I guess

Hey, Guy below me, spamming form reviews without listening to the song to get attention is not cool.
Cease and desist

Kaswar responds:

Haha, Thanks. I was bored when i make these songs, not considering to put these up in NG cuz they SUCK but I don't care. I'm a lazy person :D

&amp;lt;SHORTZ&amp;gt;Dance Like Sausage! <SHORTZ>Dance Like Sausage!

err

Uhhh, I'm not sure what you are going for here, but the song is uninteresting, short, contains like 3 instrument, annoying and unoriginal lead, and no variation. I needs all of these

Its really bad

SeamlessR - Sharp SeamlessR - Sharp

pretty good

Pretty nice, but DnB isn't an excuse just to have few leads or change ups. In my opinion this could use a more complicated and varied drum part, drum are after all the theme of dnb. Still a good chill song

Melody testing-Dj Gahg Melody testing-Dj Gahg

you should

-more leads
-high melody
-breaks
- more....musical lead (yours is just kind of like scales)

Gahg responds:

lol okay i will ^_^

T-Virus T-Virus

very strange

The beginning is absolutely bizarre, but breaks out and I actually like it, could use some more patterns and variations, and im not sure I like the very videogamey synth at 1:30. The pattern at 42 is very cool, you could base a song off of that instead. little quieter drums too. Not really a song yet...

iFreak responds:

Yeah I agree with everything you said pretty much man. The reason I put this song up was because of the section at 42. Cheers for the review ya'll.