The Twith Effect (TE) The Twith Effect (TE)

wow

i really don't know what to say, this song is a mess. No memorable leads, or theme, one sample just repeated end to end the whole time, not over 2 min long...
Its really bad
Constructively, I think sample placement should be something to work on (it takes thought!), as well as allowing your lead to be heard of random ambient noises (the rest of the song)

god this is bad, sorry

Cdragon94 responds:

It's suppose to be short and simple...

May I add: it was thrown together quickly for a friend while sounding at least decent, giving it below a 3 and 5 you're just being a god-damn jackass.

Waiting in the Terminal Waiting in the Terminal

well

well, the thing about this track is that to me it seems very boring, the instruments are boring, it has no solid leads, and not much structure either. Since its called waiting in the terminal, I don't know if that is the vibe you were going for or not, but if you want to spice it up a bit, the first thing I would do is get some more unique and interesting sounding instruments

NeverHundred responds:

I could mess with new sounds and even work on my own synthesizers... but why mess with perfection. I like the classic sound better, if it works this good than why fuck with it?

I'd rather put my energy into the melody, the rhythm and how I mix the song together.

Bounce to the The Beat Bounce to the The Beat

advice

well, you sound pretty good to me, but seriously, do you really think newgrounds is the best place to go to for constructive beatboxing advice? I imagine there must be sites devoted to this, and anyone who doesn't beatbox is going to be pretty limited in their ability to tell you how to improve.

roboshopquartet responds:

I was really wanting to post my beatbox clips to see how it sounded as music by people who probably don't listen to beatbox on a near daily basis. Thanks for the good review!